Click to Home
home  •  intranet  •  contact us  •  calendar  •  site map  •  faq
Click to HomeThe Friendly City
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSSRecycle
Go To Search
How do I license my dog?
Animal licenses are issued Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST by bringing your dog's rabies certificate to the Fortuna Police Department.Fortuna Police Department

Animal Control

Show All Answers

1. How do I license my dog?
2. Is there a leash law in Fortuna?
3. How many animals can I have?

accessibility  •  powered by CivicPlus  •  copyright notices  •  City of Fortuna, 621 11th Street, Fortuna, CA 95540  •  Ph: (707) 725-7600