Click to Home
home  •  intranet  •  contact us  •  calendar  •  site map  •  faq
Click to HomeThe Friendly City
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSSRecycle
Go To Search
How do I get a restraining order?
All restraining orders in the Humboldt County area are provided and processed by the Humboldt County Court House, second floor. Fore more information, vist the courts website, Click here


Show All Answers

1. What should I do if my Power is out?
2. How do I get a copy of a police report?
3. How do I get a restraining order?
4. How do I activate a vacation check?
5. Do you do live scan fingerprinting?

accessibility  •  powered by CivicPlus  •  copyright notices  •  City of Fortuna, 621 11th Street, Fortuna, CA 95540  •  Ph: (707) 725-7600