What will I find in the Park?Rohner Park offers multiple facilities for rental use. The options for fun are endless. Events have included weddings, family reunions, employee picnics, birthday parties, receptions, annual City-sponsored events, and much more.
Rohner Park is also home to the famous Fortuna Rodeo. There is also the Fireman’s Pavilion where public roller skating is available, and a large picnic area with a newly renovated cookshack able to accommodate large groups and events.
Rohner Park offers:
- Large picnic area & cookshack
- Firemen's Pavilion - gymnasium & skating rink
- Children's 5-12 playground area
- Tot Lot playground area
- Recreation Hall
- Depot Museum & caboose
- Parks and Recreation Office
- Little League ball fields
- Additional ball fields
- Rodeo Grounds
- Redwood forest & trails
- Bocce Ball courts
- Horsehoe pits
- Public restrooms
- Parks close at dusk
- Dogs must be leashed at all times
- No alcoholic beverages, except if notified in advance by the Parks Office and in designated picnic areas only
- No vehicles or horses allowed on turf areas, except during designated events
- Overnight parking and camping is prohibited
- No glass containers
Beginning Monday, April 3rd Fortuna Parks & Rec will be replacing the single outdoor basketball court in Rohner Park with TWO new (fenced-in) courts! Please be advised the court will be closed for construction starting MONDAY APRIL 3rd until completed. The photo is a CONCEPT of what the courts will generally look like...