Roller Skating Rink
In 1933, the Firemen's Association
constructed the Pavilion.
Many choices are offered for roller skating at the Pavilion
- Private Roller Skating Parties
- Public Roller Skating
- Semi Private Roller Skate Parties
- Monthly Roller Skate Calendar
- Skate at your own risk.
- Skaters shall not skate in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of one's self or others.
- Skaters shall not carry children. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All personal skates & rollerblades must be checked and approved by staff before use. Shoes with retractable wheels are not permitted.
- Shoes must be worn when entering or leaving the building.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the skate floor or in the bleachers.
- Non-skaters are to stay off the floor as much as possible. When walking to the restroom or game roon, non-skaters are to stay within 12" of the wall.
- Physical contact including, but not limited to: hitting, kicking, and pushing, as well as public displays of affection, will not be tolerated.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RE-ENTRY: NO EXCEPTIONS!