Statements of Economic Interests Form 700
A local agency's Conflict of Interest Code should reflect the current structure of the organization and identify officials and employees who should be filing Statements of Economic Interest (Form 700s). This provides transparency in local Government as required under the Political Reform Act.
To ensure Conflict of Interest Codes remain current, each local agency is required to review it's code at least every even-numbered year.
City of Fortuna Conflict of Interest Code (Amended 2017)
Form 700's filed in accordance with the City's conflict of interect code are public information and are available in the City Clerk's office at 621 11th Street, Fortuna, CA 95540, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Assembly Bill 1509 (AB1509), of the Political Reform Act requires the following statement be posted on the City website:
- The City Council Members are elected officers identified in Government Code Section 87200 and file statements of economic interests with the City Clerk's office. Copies of the Statements of Economic Interests filed by the above elected officers may be obtained by visiting the offices of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC), or the City Clerk.
- The physical address of the FPPC is 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, California 95814. The physical address of the City Clerk's office is 621 11th Street, Fortuna, CA 95540.
- The Statements of Economic Interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may also be available in electronic format on the FPPC's website at http://www.fppc.ca.gov/.
2021 Form 700 FilersCity Council (Elected)
- Mayor Sue Long
- Mayor Pro Tem Tami Trent
- Council Member Mike Johnson
- Council Member Mike Losey
- Council Member Jeremy Stanfield
- Commissioner Kevin Bradley
- Commissioner Kris Mobley
- Commissioner Sandy Blakely
- Commissioner Larry Rogers
- Commissioner Jeana McClendon
- Commissioner Rachael Moore
- Commissioner Stephanie Halley
- City Manager
- City Attorney
- Finance Director
- Police Chief
- City Clerk/Human Resources Manager
- Deputy City Clerk
- Public Works Director
- Deputy Director of Public Works
- Parks & Recreation Director
- General Services Superintendent
- Chief Plant Operator
- Deputy Director of Community Development
- Building Official
- Police Office Supervisor
- Conference Center Manager
- FBID Executive Director and Board Members
- Measure E Committee Members
- Rohner Community Recreation Park District Board Members