River Lodge Conference Center
River Lodge Conference Center in Fortuna, California is a stunningly beautiful 6,000-square foot conference facility which sets the standard for meetings and events with the ultimate in sophistication, technology, and service.
As one of the top conference destinations on the west coast, River Lodge features three conference rooms with flexible configurations for ten to 500 people and one executive board room for 12. The flexibility of our meeting space assures our ability to respond to the meeting requirements of your group.
River Lodge is perfectly situated in the heart of the redwoods! With its rustic architecture and scenic overlook of the Eel River and coastal mountains, River Lodge offers a setting your attendees and guests will not forget. There is plenty of lodging within walking distance of the River Lodge Conference Center.
Local artists have provided an exceptional welcome with their interpretations of the natural environment that surrounds Fortuna. Their works are prominently displayed in the lobby.
IMPORTANT resources Client Portal - Check Availability and Make Online Reservations
3D Virtual Tour
HOW TO RESERVE THE RIVER LODGE AND/OR THE MONDAY CLUB
- Call the River Lodge office (707-725-7572) to check availability of the River Lodge and/or the Monday Club.
- Secure date by turning in application for the staff-approved date and paying your deposit.
- Sign rental agreement/contract, including application confirmation, which River Lodge staff will provide.
- Submit proof of event insurance at least 1 month prior to your event - with "City of Fortuna" listed as an additional insured party.
- Meet with staff to plan your event's set-up and review kitchen policies (if applicable).
- Confirm arrival/departure times and guest count with staff.
OTHER HELPFUL HINTS
- Ensure caterer is familiar with current kitchen-use policy.
- Confirm arrival times of all vendors and inform River Lodge staff.