Click to Home
home  •  intranet  •  contact us  •  calendar  •  site map  •  faq
Click to HomeThe Friendly City
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSSRecycle
Go To Search
Encroachment Permit Applications
Encroachment Permit - For work in the public right of way.

Special Event Permit - For street closures and community events.

Temporary Banner Permit - For local community events only.

accessibility  •  powered by CivicPlus  •  copyright notices  •  City of Fortuna, 621 11th Street, Fortuna, CA 95540  •  Ph: (707) 725-7600